How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming an agent please apply using the Application Form below.
- All applicants must provide the following information:
- Original passport of all people related to the application for the business relationship (owner, partners, directors, nominated officer, and company secretary)
- Proof of address for all the above mentioned
- Completed Individual Information Form (see below) for all the above mentioned
- Proof of business address
For a limited company:
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Memorandum
- Business profile of the limited company
- Shareholding structure of the company
For a partnership business:
- A written partnership agreement between the partners, which should be signed by all the partners
- Business profile of the partnership business
If original documents are not supplied, certified photocopies are acceptable. We accept certification only by professionals from the list below:
- Embassy or consular official
- The applicant has its own registration with FCA as an Authorized Payment Institute.
- The applicant has its own Anti-money Laundering Compliance Program in place, the compliance program must meet the all the requirements as explained in this policy.
- The applicant owns a money transfer software which fulfils BRAC Saajan Exchange Ltd’s AML/CTF compliance policy.
- The applicant always carries out transaction electronically.
- The applicant has Money Service Business Bank Account with a bank that is regulated by FCA and
- The applicant will transfer funds for its transactions electronically.
How To Submit The Application ?
You will need to send the Application Form, Individual Information Form(s) and all required documents as appropriate for your business (along with a cheque for the application fee payable to “BRAC Saajan Exchange Ltd) to the address below:
BRAC Saajan Exchange Ltd
160-162 Lozells Road, Lozells
Should you require any further information on becoming a BRAC Saajan agent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Business Development team on 0121 515 4008.
UK Sales Representative: