BRAC Saajan Prepaid MasterCard Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The card
- 1.1 These terms and conditions apply to any holder of this card (‘the card’). By using your card, you are demonstrating your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- 1.2 The card is promoted by BRAC Saajan and issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) Registered Office: 3rd Floor, Grainger Chambers, 3-5 Hood Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6JQ. Registered in England No. 07875693. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051)
- 1.3 You will apply for a card in a stated currency. All references to that currency in these terms and conditions are relevant to you.
- 1.4 The card is an e-money product, and as such it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event that Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd becomes insolvent, your funds may become valueless and unusable, and as a result you may lose your money.
- 1.5 These terms and conditions are available online at www.bracsaajanexchange.com/prepaid. You can request a copy of these terms and conditions at any point in their duration.
In these terms and conditions, the following words and phrases have the meanings shown next to them:
- ATM – means automatic teller machine or cashpoint facility or cash dispenser;
- Business day – means a day between and including Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm (UK time) except for bank or public holidays in England and Wales;
- Card – means your BRAC Saajan Prepaid MasterCard (including any secondary / companion or replacement card);
- Card scheme – means MasterCard;
- Fees – a variety of charges that can be raised for purchase and ongoing use of the card;
- PIN – means personal identification number i.e. the security number provided for use with the card;
- Primary Card - The primary BRAC Saajan Prepaid MasterCard issued to you under this agreement.
- Purse value – means the maximum value of funds that can be held with the card any given time;
- Secondary Card - An additional card which can be ordered via the website and can be issued in the name of a relative or friend (but, for the avoidance of doubt, cannot be loaded by anyone other than you). A secondary card is linked to your account and can be used to make a transaction from the available balance held within.
- Stated Currency – GBP Great British Pounds
- Supplier – a retailer, merchant or other supplier of goods and/ or services which accepts payment by means of a card, card number, PIN or card and signature;
- Summary Box – The section that includes notification of charges, limits and restrictions associated with the card;
- Supplier’s bank – the merchant acquirer used by the supplier for the purposes of receiving payments arising from transactions.
- BRAC Saajan Prepaid MasterCard – means a card with the features set out in condition 3.2; Verification of identity – means confirming personal identity and address of you by conducting electronic verification of your details or by you providing documentation of identity;
- We / us / our – means Wirecard Card Solutions Limited or co-brand partners acting on our behalf;
- Year – 12-month period following the date when the card is issued to you and each subsequent 12-month period.
- You / your – means the person or persons who have received the card and are authorized to use the card as provided for in this Agreement;
3. Loading the card
In these terms and conditions, the following words and phrases have the meanings shown next to them:
- 3.1 The table below sets out the methods by which you can pay for and load up your card when you first get it and how you can load it up subsequently:
|When you pay||Method||Card type Sterling||Card type Euro|
|Initial Purchase||Debit card||Minimum single load £25, Maximum single load £3,000||Coming soon|
|Reloading||Debit card||Minimum single load £25, Maximum single load
(up to permitted card purse value) £3,000 per day
|Post Office||Minimum single load £25, Maximum single load
(up to permitted card purse value) £500 per day
|Pay point||Minimum single load £25, Maximum single load
(up to permitted card purse value) £500 per day
- 3.2 To load your card by debit card, you must use a debit card that has been issued by a regulated financial institution in the UK or EEA and is registered at the same address as this card.
- 3.3 The time that it takes for your card balance to be updated when you load your card depends on the method that you use and the time that it takes for the funds to be sent to the Issuer. If the Issuer receives the funds on a business day, your card will be updated with the amount on the same business day. If the Issuer receives the funds on a day that is not a business day, the Issuer will update your balance on the next business day. You can check the transfer time, for example, with your bank or debit card provider if paying from a debit card.
- 3.4 When funds are loaded onto your card, the payment is made in the same currency as that of your card. The currency you have used to load your card may be different to that of the card. Your statement will show the exchange rate used which applied on the date that the card was loaded. Exchange rates may change and the exchange rate which applies when you check may not be the exchange rate that was used to convert your funds to load your card.
4. Use of the card
- 4.1 The card is a prepaid product which can be used to pay for goods and services at retailers that display the Card Scheme symbol. To use the card, present it at the time of payment. Use it in full or part payment of your purchase.
- 4.2 When you receive your card, you must call +44 (0) 1244 770 529* and input the personal information unless your other card has been lost or stolen and you have reported the loss or theft to us.
- 4.3 You must not make purchases that exceed the balance of funds available on the card. Your balance will be reduced by the amount of each purchase you make. If any purchase takes you over your available funds or the card limits in force from time to time and set out in condition 3 (e.g. ATM withdrawal limit) the transaction will be declined.
- 4.4 You can use the card to make purchases in-store, via the internet or over the phone. The card can be used to obtain cash through ATMs. There is no cash back facility. This is not a debit card supported by a bank account, and is not in any way connected to a bank account. It is also not a guarantee card, charge card or credit card. You will not earn any interest on any funds loaded on to the card.
- 4.4.1 Pre-authorised regular payments;
- 4.4.2 Transactions at automated self-service petrol pumps over £50;
- 4.4.3 Transactions for cash (other than ATM withdrawal and bank cash over counter transactions) including for example cash back, money orders, traveller’s cheques, foreign exchange, or bureau de change, or
- 4.4.4 Any illegal purposes.
- 4.4.4 Your card cannot be used in situations where it is not possible for the supplier to obtain online authorisation that you have sufficient balance for the transaction. For example: transactions on trains, ships, and some in-flight purchases.
- 4.4.5 We may stop, suspend or restrict your card or PIN on reasonable grounds relating to:
- 4.4.6 The security of your card, card number or PIN, and
- 4.4.7 The suspected unauthorised or fraudulent use of your card or PIN. We will, if possible, inform you before stopping, suspending or restricting your card or PIN that we intend to do so and the reasons for doing this. If we are unable to do so, then we will inform you immediately afterwards. The requirement to inform you does not apply where it would compromise reasonable security measures or it would be unlawful to do so.
- 4.5 We are not responsible for the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased with the card. We are not liable for the failure of any merchant to honour the card.
- 4.6 We will not issue the primary card under these terms and conditions to anyone under the age of 18 years old. We may allow you to have secondary cardholders, who are at least 13 years old.
- 5.1 You agree that any use of your card, card number or PIN constitutes your authorisation and consent to a transaction.
- 5.2 You cannot stop a transaction after it has been transmitted to us by giving your consent to the transaction, or once you have given your consent to the supplier for a pre-authorised payment.
- 5.3 We may refuse a transaction or suspend or terminate the right to top up your card. We may do this if the relevant phone or computer link is busy. We may also do this if:
- 5.3.1 a transaction might take you over your available funds on the card; or
- 5.3.2 a transaction might take you over any of your card limits; or
- 5.3.3 We reasonably believe that we need to do so to keep to the rules of the payment system under which your card is issued, or
- 5.3.4 We reasonably believe that there are needs to do so to comply with any law or as a matter of good practice
6. Foreign currency transactions
- 6.1 The card can be used for transactions which are not in the currency of the card although a fee will be applied for doing so.
- 6.2 If you make a transaction in a currency other than the currency of the card, we will change the amount into the currency of the card at the wholesale market rate or any rate that a government may set. We will charge a service charge (commission), see Summary Box.
- 6.3 Exchange rates may change, and the exchange rate which applies on the date that you make your transaction may not be the same as the exchange rate we use on the date that we convert the transaction charge and deduct the service charge from your balance. The exchange rate applied will include this service charge. You can check the exchange rate used as described in condition 7. Your online statement will show the exchange rate and service charge.
7. Checking your balance
- 7.1 To check the available balance on your card or to review your transactions visit www.bracsaajanexhange.com/prepaid or call Customer Services on +44 (0) 1604 640 503**.
8. When your card expires
- 8.1 The card’s expiry date is printed on the card. You must not use the card after its expiry date and you will not be able to reload it. The Secondary Card will remain valid until its individual expiry date however if the Primary Card expires and is not renewed it will not be able to be loaded.
- 8.2 If you have used your card in the period of three months before its expiry date, we will send you an email to inform you that we will automatically transfer the outstanding balance to a new card. The new card will be issued to you automatically and sent to you at the address you have given us under condition 15.3 within two weeks of the expiry date. The renewal fee for your replacement card will be charged 14 days before your card is due to expire. This renewal will also apply to secondary cardholder cards. (See Summary Box). Tell us if you do not want your card to be renewed. To do this contact us on +44 (0) 1604 640 503**, 28 days before your card is due to expire.
- 8.3 If your card has not been used in the three months prior to its expiry date, you will be sent an email asking if you want to replace that card and keep any existing balance on it. If you request that we do this, you will be issued with a replacement card within two weeks. A replacement card fee will apply (see Summary Box).
- 8.4 If you renew your card in circumstances under conditions 8.2 or 8.3 this agreement will continue to apply.
- 8.5 If you request that your card is not renewed under condition 8.2 and 8.3 or do not request a replacement under condition 8.4, you will not be able to use it after its expiry date. You can redeem any outstanding balance on the card up to 6 years after the expiry date by following the process in condition 9. If any balance remains on the card for more than 6 years after the expiry date, it will not be refunded.
- 9.1 You can redeem all or part of your balance by calling us on +44 (0) 1604 640 503** up until the date that is 6 years after the expiry date shown on your card. We will transfer any redeemed funds into a bank account which is in your name. We may request proof from you of the account name.
- 9.2 You will be charged a fee (see Summary Box) to cover redemption costs on each occasion that you redeem if you redeem all or part of your balance at the following times:
- 9.2.1 Where redemption is requested before termination of the contract;
- 9.2.2 Where the e-money holder terminates the contract before any agreement termination date; or
- 9.2.3 Where redemption is requested more than one year after the date of the termination of the contract.
- 9.3 You will be reminded of this fee before redemption. Please note that if your balance is equal to or less than the amount you want to redeem in the circumstances listed above, the fee will equal your balance which will be reduced to zero.
- 9.4 You will not be charged a fee for redemption if:
- 9.4.1 We terminate this agreement, or
- 9.4.2 If the request for redemption is at termination of the contract or up to one year after that date
10. Secondary cardholders
- 10.1 Secondary cardholders are issued cards with a separate balance and we will charge a fee per card (see Summary Box). The secondary card can only receive funds (top-up) by transfer from the primary card. All transactions or charges will be deducted from your primary card account balance.
- 10.2 You must provide personal information of name and address and date of birth about a secondary cardholder who has given authority to you to provide this data.
- 10.3 Any secondary cardholder must be at least 13 years old. This is your responsibility to demonstrate to us, and we may ask for proof of age.
- 10.4 You must make sure that any secondary cardholder complies with the requirements of these terms and conditions in respect of their card.
- 10.5 You must make sure that any secondary cardholders under 18 years old do not use a card for any purpose for which the minimum age is 18 or higher, e.g. gambling, adult entertainment, purchase of alcohol.
- 10.6 If your card expires or this agreement is terminated, access to the card account balance will cease for any secondary cardholder and any secondary cardholder cards will expire or terminate as applicable. This will happen even if the expiry date printed on a secondary cardholder’s card is later than that on your card
- 10.7 The Primary Cardholder will continue to be regarded as the holder/owner of any funds already or subsequently loaded on the Secondary Card.
- 11.1 You must sign your card as soon as you receive it and keep it safe. You must always make sure that you:
- 11.1.1 do not allow anyone else to use your card;
- 11.1.2 do not reveal your PIN and never write down your password(s), PIN or any security information you have given us unless you do this in a way that would make it impossible for anyone else to recognise any of that information;
- 11.1.3 only release the card, card number or PIN to make (or try to make) a transaction, and
- 11.2 If your card is lost or stolen or someone else finds out the PIN or if you think your card, card number or PIN may be misused, you must:
- 11.2.1 Call us immediately on +44 (0) 1604 640 503** (we have a 24-hour service) so that we can stop your card and PIN;
- 11.2.2 if we ask, write to us within seven days to confirm the loss, theft or possible misuse (the address is firstname.lastname@example.org and/or PO BOX 67528, London, EC2P 2HU), and
- 11.2.3 stop using the card, card number or PIN immediately. If you find the card after you have reported it lost, stolen or misused, you must cut it up and tell us as soon as you can.
- 11.3 If your card, an additional cardholder card, or any replacement card, is lost or stolen, once you have reported it you can request a replacement by calling +44 (0) 1604 640 503**. We will charge a fee for the replacement card. This is set out in the Summary Box.
- 11.4 You may not be liable for any use of the card, card number or PIN by another person who does not have your permission to use it or if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, unless:
- 11.4.1 you agreed to that person having your card, card number or PIN, or through gross negligence or carelessness, failed to comply with condition 11.1, in which case you may be liable for any use that occurs before you tell us in accordance with these terms and conditions, or
- 11.4.2 you acted fraudulently then, to the extent permitted by law, you may be liable for misuse of the card, card number or PIN.
- 11.4.3 you may only be liable to a maximum of £50 resulting from transactions arising from the use of a lost or stolen card or from the misappropriation of the payment instrument where the cardholder has failed to keep security features of the card safe. The £50 liability limit is applicable to each instance of loss, theft or misappropriation and not each transaction.
- 11.5 If your card is used without your permission, or is lost, stolen or if you think the card may be misused, we may disclose to law enforcement agencies, any information which we reasonably believe may be relevant.
- 11.6 We will not be liable for:
- 11.6.1 any abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances outside our reasonable control (for example, a failure of computer systems which happens for reasons outside our reasonable control or any industrial action which happens for reasons outside our reasonable control) if this prevents us from providing its usual service;
- 11.6.2 any person refusing to accept or honour (or delays in accepting or honouring) your card, card number or PIN, or
- 11.6.3 any cash dispenser failing to issue cash. We will not be liable for the way in which you are told about any refusal or delay.
- 11.7 In case of errors or disputes about transactions, call us on +44 (0) 1604 640 503**.
12. Altering these Terms and Conditions
- 12.1 We may change any of these terms and conditions, including fees and charges, or introduce new terms. If we make any changes, we will give 2 months’ prior written notice to you by email.
- 12.2 If we change these terms and conditions, the new terms and conditions will be available at www.bracsaajanexchange.com/prepaid from the date the change takes place.
- 12.3 You will be deemed to have accepted any change to these terms and conditions unless you notify us of any objection before the proposed date of the change.
- 12.4 Between receipt of the notice and the proposed date of change, if you notify us that you do not accept the change, this agreement will terminate immediately and subject to condition 9.4.2 you can redeem your total balance at that time without charge.
13. Cancellation rights
- 13.1 If you change your mind about having the card, you can cancel it within 14 days of the date you receive confirmation of your application being approved by calling us on +44 (0) 1604 640 503**. You will not be charged for canceling the card during this period. We will refund any balance remaining on the card to you and any fees that you have paid.
- 13.2 We will reimburse you in the same currency as that of your pre-paid card
14. Ending this agreement
- 14.1 We may terminate this agreement at any time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances we will give you 2 months’ prior written notice.
- 14.2 You can terminate this agreement by calling us on +44(0)1604 640503**, subject to conditions 12.4 and 13
- 14.3 If you do not redeem your full balance within 6 years of your card’s expiry date, this agreement terminates.
- 15.1 By entering into this agreement you agree that we may use your information in accordance with the ‘How we use your information’ section of these terms and conditions, as set out in condition 18.
- 15.2 We may monitor and/or record telephone calls between you and us or service providers.
- 15.3 You must provide us with an email and postal address and phone number and let us know of any changes.
- 15.4 We may transfer our rights or obligations under this agreement or arrange for any other person to carry out its rights or obligations under this agreement. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.
- 15.5 We can delay enforcing its rights under this agreement without losing them.
- 15.6 If we cannot enforce any paragraph, condition or part of a paragraph or condition under this agreement, it will not affect any of the other paragraphs, conditions or the other part of the paragraph or condition in this agreement.
- 15.7 This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales. The language of this agreement is English and all notices and information given under this agreement will be in English.
16. Payment services information
- 16.1 This condition 16 only applies if the supplier’s bank is located within the European Economic Area (EEA) and the payment services being carried out are transacted in Euro, or another currency of an EEA member state.
- 16.2 We will ensure that a transaction you make is credited to the supplier’s bank, or that returned funds following redemption or cancellation are credited to your bank within these timescales:
Type of Transaction Timescale Transaction carried out in a currency other than Euro (€) or Pounds Sterling (£) Or By the end of the fourth business day following the day on which the transaction or order is received Any other Transaction By the end of the business day following the day on which the transaction order is received
- 16.3 If you use your card or provide your card details to a supplier to make a transaction before you know the amount which is going to be charged to your card, then you may be entitled to request a refund if the amount is unexpectedly large, provided that you tell +44 (0) 1604 640 503** within eight weeks from the date the transaction is deducted from your balance but you will NOT be entitled to a refund if you have been told by us, or the supplier, of the amount of that transaction at least four weeks before the transaction is due to be deducted from your balance, and you consented to the transaction.
- 16.4 On receipt of such a request under condition 16.3, we may require you to provide us with the information to ascertain whether the conditions in condition 16.3 have been met. Within 10 business days of receiving a request from you under condition 16.3 or of receiving any additional information required under this paragraph, we will provide a refund or justify why we are refusing the request.
- 16.5 We are liable for the correct execution of the transaction unless we can prove that the transaction was received by the supplier’s bank, in which case the supplier’s bank is liable to the supplier. You may request that we make immediate efforts to trace an incorrectly executed transaction and notify you of the outcome.
- 16.6 When a supplier initiates a transaction it is the supplier’s bank which is liable for the correct transmission of the relevant details to us. If the supplier’s bank can prove that it is not responsible for a transaction which has failed or has been incorrectly executed, we will be responsible to you.
- 16.7 If we are responsible for an incorrect amount of a transaction being deducted from your balance, we will correct the error. If we are responsible for a transaction being deducted from your balance which you did not authorise, we will refund the amount of the transaction to your balance and treat the transaction as if it had never occurred. You must inform us of an unauthorised or incorrect transaction as soon as possible and in any event no later than 13 months after the debit date. If you do not do so, we may not be liable.
- 16.8 We are not liable if you incorrectly identify the supplier under a transaction. In such a case, we will make reasonable efforts to recover the funds involved
17. Complaints and how to contact us
- 17.1 If you would like to make a complaint, or contact us for any other reason connected to these terms and conditions please write to Card Services, PO BOX 67528, London, EC2P 2HU. We have procedures in place to make sure that we handle your complaint fairly and quickly. However, if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaints, you can write to the Financial Ombudsman Service at Exchange Tower London E14 9SR. Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 Email: email@example.com Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
18. How we use your information
- 18.1 We will search your record at credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. These searches are to check your identity and we do not carry out full credit reference checks or credit scoring for this purpose. We will use an automated decision-making system to assess your application and verify your identity.
- 18.1.1 If we are unable to verify your identity adequately, we may ask you to provide some documentary evidence to help confirm your identity and address.
- 18.2 Credit reference agencies may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. An unrecorded enquiry will be made. An unrecorded enquiry is a search that was not made for lending purposes. It cannot affect your credit rating or score when you apply for credit. It is not seen by lenders other than the one that carried out the search. It is included on your credit report so you know the search was made but does not affect your credit rating, or score, when you apply for credit.
- 18.3 If you give us false or inaccurate information and we identify fraud, we will record this with fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
- 18.3.1 The fraud prevention agencies will share records with other organisations. We and other organisations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies overseas.
- 18.3.2 Please phone us on +44 (0) 1604 640 503** if you would like details of those credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. You have a legal right to these details.
- 18.3.3 You have certain rights to receive a copy of any information we hold about you. Please write to: Card Services, PO BOX 67528, London, EC2P 2HU. We may charge you for this service.
- 18.4 Some information held by credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will be disclosed to us and other organisations, for example:
- 18.4.1 to prevent fraud and money laundering, by checking applications for credit, credit-related or other facilities, proposals and claims for all types of insurance, job applications and employee records, and to verify your identity.
- 18.4.2 The information held by these agencies may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 18.5 When you have an agreement with us we may use the following types of information about you:
- 18.5.1 information you give us or we already hold about you, including any phone number you call us from, which we may record;
- 18.5.2 information we receive when making a decision about your application or agreement, including information we receive from enquiries and searches made in your name with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- 18.5.3 information (including details of payments and transactions) we may hold about any managed account or policy which you hold with or through us, and
- 18.5.4 information we receive from anyone who is allowed to provide us with information about you.
- 18.6 We will process, use, manage, control, release and record information about you to:
- 18.6.1 search credit reference and fraud prevention agencies’ records (including information from overseas) to manage your account;
- 18.6.2 manage your accounts and policies, and manage any application, agreement or correspondence you may have with us;
- 18.6.3 carry out, monitor and analyse our business;
- 18.6.4 contact you by post, by phone or in another way about other products and services which we consider may interest you – unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive direct marketing;
- 18.6.5 fight fraud, money-laundering, terrorism and other crimes, and
- 18.6.6 keep to any laws or regulations in any country
- 18.7 We may reveal information about you:
- 18.7.1 to any person working for us or our co-brand partner
- 18.7.2 to fraud prevention agencies;
- 18.7.3 to any organisation which backs any of our products which you hold;
- 18.7.4 to any payment system under which we issue your card;
- 18.7.5 if a payment is processed through a worldwide payment system, to certain authorities in order to detect and prevent terrorism (including authorities outside the UK);
- 18.7.6 to any person to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you, and
- 18.7.7 to anyone you authorise us to give information about you to.
- 18.8 Processing your information, as described above, may involve sending it to other countries outside of the EEA including the United States of America. In such circumstances we are responsible for making sure that your information continues to be protected.
- 18.9 We will keep information about you for only as long as we need to or is required to meet legal obligations.
19. SUMMARY BOX
This table summarises key product features and information and is not intended to replace the terms and conditions of the product. The fees’ limits and restrictions that apply to each card are set out below.
The fee structure for your card depends on whether you have purchased a ‘Sterling Card’, ‘Euro Card’ or ‘US Dollar Card’.
|Primary Card Issue Fee*||FREE including purchase|
|Secondary Card Fee||£5.00 including purchase|
|Limits||£25.00 Minimum load amount
£500.00 Maximum single load for PayPoint, Post Office
£3,000.00 Maximum daily load via debit card
£3,000.00 Maximum card balance at any time
£500.00 Maximum daily cash withdrawal (primary card)
£500.00 Maximum daily cash withdrawal (secondary card)
|Usage Restrictions||For full details please refer to the Terms and Conditions|
|Transaction Fees||FREE for purchase transactions made in the UK
Cross-currency fee: 2.75% of transaction amount where the transaction is performed in a different currency to that of the card
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||£1.50 per cash withdrawal in the UK
£2.00 per cash withdrawal abroad
ATM surcharges may also apply
2.75% out of currency charge
|Over Counter Cash Withdrawal||£6 or 1% whichever is greater|
|Balance Enquiry||FREE online
|Top-up Fees||£1.00 via Post Office
3% via PayPoint
FREE via Debit Card
|Availability of Funds||PayPoint – funds available immediately
Online – funds available within a few hours
Post Office – funds available within 1 working day
|Service Fees||£2.95 monthly management fee
FREE replacement PIN
£1.00 monthly dormancy fee (if not used for 12 months)
£0.25 SMS block/unblock
|Card to Card Moneyshare||£2.00|
|Replacement Card Fees||£5.00 per card to replace a lost, stolen, damaged or expired card|
|Customer Services Telephone Enquiries||FREE email enquiries. Calls are charged at your standard network rate|
|Padding||A 10% padding fee may be applied to out of currency transactions. See our FAQs for more information.|
|Cancellation or Redemption||£10.00 cash-out fee (cancellation & return of funds)|
|Expiry||Card valid for 24 months|
*The Card Activation and PIN retrieval telephone number is available 24/7. Calls are charged at your local standard rate.
**The Customer Services Line is available Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. After this time the lines are automated but remain open 24/7 to take calls for Lost/Stolen reporting. Calls to this number are charged at your standard network rate.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd. (WDCS) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).